Hard Naruto Quiz
How Well Do You Know Naruto- You WON’T Be Able To Ace This Quiz!!
Hard Naruto Quiz
Naruto is by far one of my absolute favorite anime. I only read the manga at first (after seeing the first episode somewhere). For the simple reason that I didn’t know any sites like Crunchyroll and Naruto wasn’t on TV at the time. But that doesn’t mean I regretted it because the manga is AMAZING! There are, of course, some differences between manga and anime, as is always the case. But what stood out the most for me was that not everyone had their own chakra color, like in the manga. Naruto had yellow, and Orochimaru had purple, for example. Here is an interesting discussion about all the differences between manga and anime.
When I say Naruto, I mean OG Naruto and, of course, Shippuden. Naruto hooked me right away – like literally from episode 1. To this day, I find Naruto’s first episode one of the best I’ve ever seen. Comedy, suspense, anger, relief, sadness, etc – for me, this episode had every emotion there is packed into 20 minutes. I still get goosebumps watching Naruto do 1000 Shadow Clones. After this episode, I knew I was going to love this anime. Unfortunately, I didn’t know how or where to watch it, so I went on to the manga. However, as I mentioned before, I don’t regret a second of it.
I have more than enjoyed Naruto through and through. The only thing I didn’t like were the fillers. I think Naruto has the most filler in anime history, percentage-wise. Possibly Detective Conan, but there’s no end in sight anyway (intended) – at some point, I didn’t know what was canon and what wasn’t, lol. Towards the end, the whole story with Kaguya was also not really mine, but otherwise GREAT! All the dojutus like Sharingan and Byakugan, the Tailed Beasts, the three Sannin (RIP Jiraiya☹) – I loved it. And for that very reason, I thought I’d make a Hard Naruto quiz. I’ve done other Naruto quizzes, like my Which Akatsuki Member Are You? or Naruto Clan Quiz. But no Trivia Naruto Quiz yet. I wondered if I should make it really hard since many people lose interest if it’s too hard. But then I thought to myself, fuck it! I want to have one of the hardest Naruto quizzes out there. This Hard Naruto Quiz will destroy you! It consists of 25 Questions that get harder and harder. I’m pretty sure no one will manage to ace my Hard Naruto Quiz 😉 Have fun, lol.
I will write something about a few dojutus in Naruto because I like them so much. If you want to know more, I’ve already written a complete article about the Sharingan.
Dojutus in Naruto
© Pierrot Co., Ltd.
The Byakugan is a special skill or Kekkei Genkai/Dojutsu. It is one of the three major Kekkei Genkai techniques, along with the Sharingan and the Rinnegan. The Byakugan is typically a trait of the Hyuuga clan (RIP Neji☹).
- Eye Spot: The Byakugan ability is located in the eyes, which have a noticeable white-bluish glow when the Byakugan is active. Unlike the Sharingan, the Byakugan is always active and requires no special activation.
- Extended Vision: the Byakugan gives the user extended vision. They can see the chakra flows and the tenketsu points in the body. This gives them precise control over their own chakra and the ability to disrupt the chakra flows of their opponents.
- 360 Degree Vision: One of the most remarkable features of the Byakugan is its ability to see 360 degrees around the user. This means that there are no “blind spots,” and the user can perceive everything in their surroundings, even behind them.
- Penetrating Vision: The Byakugan can see through solid objects, including walls and barricades. It can also see through most genjutsu.
- Genjutsu Immunity: users of the Byakugan are immune to many genjutsu due to their ability to see chakra flows, as they can detect when their chakra flows are being manipulated.
- Special Techniques: The Hyuuga clan has developed special techniques that utilize the Byakugan, including the “Gentle Fist” technique, in which the user targets the opponent’s tenketsu points to block or disrupt their chakra flow.
Although the Byakugan is a powerful ability, it has weaknesses and limitations. For example, using the Byakugan consumes chakra and can cause exhaustion if used excessively. Also, some other powers and techniques can resist the Byakugan, such as the Sharingan and the Rinnegan.
© Pierrot Co., Ltd.
The Rinnegan is considered the most powerful of the three dojutsus.
- Rarity: The Rinnegan is extremely rare and is only found in a few. The most famous bearers of the Rinnegan are Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (also known as the Sage of the Six Paths) and his two sons, Indra and Asura. Later, several other characters, including Madara Uchiha and Nagato, also developed the Rinnegan. However, Nagato’s Rinnegan is Madara’s. So, Nagato just received it from Madara.
- Abilities: The Rinnegan grants its wearer an impressive range of abilities. Among the most notable are:
- Jutsu Absorption: The Rinnegan allows the user to absorb jutsu and use the techniques of other ninjas against themselves.
- Chakra Perception: the wearer of the Rinnegan can perceive chakra in its purest form and detect the presence of people and chakra sources in their surroundings.
- Telekinesis: The Rinnegan allows users to manipulate objects and people with their minds and move them without physical contact.
- Body Dissolution: Some wearers of the Rinnegan can dissolve their bodies and turn them into chakra mist, making them nearly invulnerable.
- Creation of Life Forms: The Rinnegan allows users to create and control living beings.
- Origin: The Rinnegan normally arises from the Sharingan when certain conditions are met. For example, Madara Uchiha awakened the Rinnegan by combining Hashirama Senju’s cells with his Sharingan to obtain the “Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.”
Significance in the Plot: The Rinnegan plays a crucial role in the story of Naruto, especially in the context of the plans of characters such as Madara Uchiha and Nagato. Madara aimed to create the “Eye of the Moon” to shape the world according to his ideas. Nagato used the Rinnegan to pursue his revenge and enforce peace in his own way.
© Pierrot Co., Ltd.
- Appearance: The Sharingan is a unique eye technique that is outwardly distinguished by its striking appearance. An activated Sharingan has a distinctive pattern of red, swirling pupils with a variable number of tomoe around the pupil.
- Development: the Sharingan normally develops from the eyes of an Uchiha member when strong emotional reactions such as grief, loss, or survival instinct are triggered. It first evolves into the “One-Tomoe Sharingan” and then may evolve into a “Three-Tomoe Sharingan” and finally a “Mangekyou Sharingan”.
- Abilities: The Sharingan grants its user many extraordinary abilities, including:
- Chakra Perception: the user can sense the chakra of people and objects and even detect their emotions.
- Copying Jutsu: The Sharingan allows the user to copy techniques and jutsu of other ninjas and use them immediately after seeing them once.
- Genjutsu Immunity: The Sharingan protects against many genjutsu techniques and allows the user to escape them.
- Movement Anticipation: The Sharingan allows the user to see the movements of their opponents in advance, making it extremely effective in battles.
- Mangekyou Sharingan: The Mangekyou Sharingan is the more advanced form of the Sharingan and offers even more powerful abilities. Each Uchiha who awakens the Mangekyou Sharingan has individual powers. Still, they often come at a high price, as using the Mangekyou Sharingan can lead to blindness or other serious physical problems.
- Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan: Some Uchiha members, such as Madara Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha, can bypass the fate of blindness by obtaining the “Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.” This allows them to use the powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan without the negative side effects.
I have explained it rather briefly here. If you go into detail, you can write an entire article just about the Sharingan. That’s exactly what I’ve done if you’re interested in learning exactly how the Sharingan And Its Abilities work.
And now have fun with my Hard Naruto Quiz! Let’s see how many questions you can answer correctly 😉